Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rate the Class.

I’ve really enjoyed this class. Certainly, things in the class ARE going to change: that’s the nature of the subject. However, I think the current mix is a good one. I also believe that the skills we learned progressed in the correct order, and I was impressed that each week’s assignment built on the previous week’s knowledge.

One minor, minor point: while it may be useful for everyone to sign up for and try every type of im account (yahoo, gmail, aol, msn), I only used two between our meebo assignment and the rest of the homework. Perhaps paring the amount of mock accounts down would save time – then you could just add more to that week’s group assignment! =8P

I learned some really amazing things this semester. The best part was that most of this stuff outside of blogging was new and somewhat scary. (Screencast! imovie! Podcast! Avatar?!) Yet it was fun, far easier than I thought it would be, and completely interesting and engaging! I can’t wait to have free time to play around more!!

So my only advice is: keep it up! And share anything new with us ‘alums’ once we hit the end of the class, proper.

No comments: